Motor Insurance is compulsory as it protects motorists and car owners in the event of an accident. Central Insurance Brokers Ltd. can source the kind of cover best suited to yourself and the type of car you drive.

Motor insurance is classified into three different types of insurance policies:

Third Party Only covers any liabilities a driver may cause in the event of injuring a third party or damaging third party property. It does not cover any damage sustained to the driver’s vehicle.

Third Party Fire and Theft covers damage to a vehicle caused by fire or theft in addition to cover provided under Third Party Only.

Comprehensive Cover includes Third Party, Fire and Theft as well as covering damage sustained to the driver’s own vehicle.

Insurance policies also exist to cover a group of vehicles collectively known as a Motor Fleet Insurance.

Get a Quotation

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY