Central Insurance Brokers Limited is committed to provide it’s customers with the highest possible level of professional service. If however, clients are not satisfied with the level of service provided, we have devised a procedure as to how such complaints can be managed.
In the event of a complaint:
- Please speak or write to one of our Senior Brokers quoting your policy/claim number;
- We will provide you with our feedback normally within 24 hours but not later than 2 business days;
- If following this feedback you still remain dissatisfied with the outcome or you feel that your complaint remains unsolved, please address your complaint directly to our Managing Director, quoting your policy/claim number and providing us with information and details of your complaint and explaining why you feel dissatisfied.
Kindly address such complaints form to:-
The Managing Director
Central Insurance Brokers Ltd
7, Tal Balal Road, San Gwann SGN 9017
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly but in any case not later than 3 business days and we will tell you when you are to expect a full response;
- In the meantime, we will investigate your complaint in detail and will keep you updated on progress. You will normally receive a full reply within one week unless the matter is complicated and we require input from third parties/insurers. In such a case, we will keep you updated on the progress being achieved and we will let you know when we expect to provide you with a full response.
- Finally, if the final outcome of our complaints procedure does not resolve your complaint, you may opt to take your complaint to:
The Office of the Arbiter for Financial Services
St. Calcidonius Square,
The Financial Arbiter will expect that you have a final response to your complaint from us before referring your complaint to them.
Please note that these complaint procedures will not affect in any manner your right to take legal action.